Our client, the fastest growing hotel chain in Japan, is seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of data, media, product and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – focusing on growing our performance numbers.
Performance and Growth Analysis:
- Drive growth by finding media buying best practices and identify missed opportunities
- Understand all media acquisition channels and support budget management and allocation
- Conduct overall Conversion Rate Optimization, AB testing at the website's level and suggest optimizations, content tweaks and improvements in order to drive performance up
- Participate in the product thought building by bringing in valuable data, usage patterns insights, identifying opportunities and issues
- Streamline and put together all reporting matching the needs and requirements of the business
- Communicate efficiently with stakeholders and leadership to produce day to day and spot performance reporting
- Work with all departments and with investors to help them understand the numbers and the decisions taken by the Marketing Department
- Support the effort of regrouping all data points into a clean/accurate data mart that will in turn be shuffled into Tableau marketing and management dashboard
- Help deploy analytics projects, including tagging and roll out project management
- Identify users’ preferences, usage patterns, needs and wants and help turn them into marketing opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth.
- 5+ years of quantitative analysis experience.
- Expert in Excel
- AB testing tools and methodology solid experience
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Experience communicating insights and ideas.
- Native Japanese required, business English preferred
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative field.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages.
- Media Buying or Analysis Experience.
- Tableau and Google Analytics Certified