Our client, a financial securities company, is looking for innovative thinkers with a hunger to expand their knowledge, who can help drive culture change for Agility!
the ideal candidate is a team player who will:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3+ years of professional experience developing modern Web-based applications using; Web markup including HTML5 and CSS3, Java Script libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS
- Experience using modern development approach and tools; Grunt, Bower, Gulp, etc.
- Strong background in User Interface / User Experience design
- Professional experience working with Web standards; REST APIs, Web security mechanisms and security practices (such as encryption, certificates, secrets/key management).
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (such as Load Balancers, Firewalls, content delivery networks)
- Experience architecting, developing, or maintaining production-grade solutions in virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, Maven, etc.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Vagrant).
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to innovate new solutions
- Business level communication in English
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling (such as Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Experience with cloud platforms, containers and container orchestration platforms (such as AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Proficient in Web technologies (such as Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy) including being able to perform setup, configuration, and deep dive troubleshooting, tuning and debugging
- Knowledge of Vue.js, Polymer.js, Ember.js, Backbone.js, and/or Node.js
- Experienced working in/with Lean, DevOps cultures
- Hands on experience supporting database systems (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience with at least one queuing and caching technology (such as RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with Mobile and Web SaaS Experience with Amazon Cloud S3 Web Service API