A Leading Hotel Chain in Japan with more than 89 properties and an award winning team is recruiting talented web producers to grow their digital assets and provide a stellar experience to their guests. They aim to bridge digital with their rooms and as a Senior Web Producer, you will be at the forefront of innovation and tech.
· Manage digital production while overseeing delivery and QA of all project assets.
· Lead communications during new websites planning, campaigns from scoping to production process to ensure external resources and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Guests Expectations are aligned.
· Plan creative development, document technical feasibilities and manage client expectations.
· Define and implement technical and creative requirements on all project deliverables.
· Creation of project documentation, such as timelines, specifications, budgets and content matrices.
· Manage the production process and creative approvals of campaign materials in accordance with the statement of work and, where applicable, intricate brand guidelines.
· Assisting in the development of ongoing efficiencies by helping to identifying bottlenecks, implementing project management best practices to optimize work flow when required.
· At least 4 years’ experience, preferably at a brand, creative or media agency with an emphasis on mobile, app and UI/UX excellence.
· Knowledge of project management and agile methodology.
· An understanding of the creative and production process for web, mobile and static digital materials.
· Ability to manage quality and several projects in parallel, often with a diverse mix of internal and external teams.
· Familiarity with managing production and outsourced resources through organizational tools such as Jira, Harvest, Basecamp, TeamGantt or MS Project.
· Strong understanding and experience of Excel and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
· Working knowledge of the Adode creative suite, particularly Ps, Ai and Id is a plus.
· First-hand experience of delivering full websites, large number of campaigns, Email production
· Fluency in Japanese, Business English a must.