Our client, a renowned leader in the Hospitality Industry in Japan, is looking to set up an internal creative consultancy and are looking for their core UX visionary.
- You'll lead the UX department and grow the team yourself
- This isn't just management, it's all hands-on
- create usability studies
- maintain contact between the different digital departments
- create and implement beautiful and intuitive UX
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, prototypes) that fosters a delightful user experience.
- 7 years' experience in UX or other design position
- Experience drawing data from and implementing feedback from user testing
- Business level English, conversational Japanese
- Experience working in the tourism/leisure industry
- Experience (including supporting examples) with conveying concepts through wireframes, flows and mock-ups.
- Educational background in design
AMM Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.