Our client, a renowned leader in the Hospitality Industry in Japan, is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their PPC Team and lead the growth of their search accounts in Japan.
• Taking ownership of the strategic accounts and multi-million USDs budgets - with a focus on the Japanese market
• Managing a range of resources to deliver effective marketing campaigns and programmes
• Implement the latest innovation and best practices in order to help drive company vision of paid search to the next level
• Be hands-on and making sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget as regular checks will be carried out for performance against competitive but achievable ROI targets
• Identifying openings in the marketplace in terms of business development
• Providing feedback and recommendations to Revenue Managers in order to assist them in growing their hotels
• Setting and managing budgets. You are the boss!
• The role can evolve beyond hospitality to touch into Real Estate and Onsen. A very versatile and exciting position really, reporting directly to the Head of Digital across all verticals
• Native Japanese is essential, working ability in English
• Innovative and highly motivated Senior PPC Analyst with strong technical/IT skills
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to leverage on APIs and capabilities in order to differentiate from the competition
• Innate ability to take ownership of an account strategy
• Strong (6 years+) Japan oriented PPC experience with perfect knowledge of handling Adwords and Yahoo! Japan
• Ability to craft solid Ad copies and handle third parties when necessary
• Eager to learn new skills
• Passionate about user experience and how to make guests’ life a bliss from the ad level to the stay
• Up to speed with tracking systems and working knowledge for GTM / DTM containers
• Ability to explain in simple words complex strategies
• Positive and always smiling to match the team spirit!