Our client, a renowned leader in the Hospitality Industry in Japan, is looking for a Lead Chain Content Manager.
The Lead Chain Content Manager is responsible for building a strong relationship between Central Marketing and our ever-growing number of properties while building a team of account managers to bring the best content to our guests.
We find pride in building the best experiences for our guests, and your mission is to guide our hotels on how they would better market themselves to the travelers, gathering unique content for the promotions in the different channels, starting with the group and individual websites of the chain but also for the other partners such as OTAs and agents.
Ultimately, your objective here is to build a team which centralizes information in an efficient way. This is done through hiring your elite team, and collaborating with internal teams while positioning the value of high quality content to all stakeholders.
In addition, the Lead Chain Content Manager is expected to contribute to digital and media projects, while also identifying local initiatives and winning opportunities for our hotels.
We are definitely looking here for travel lovers (visiting the properties and traveling around Japan is part of the Job), content marketing enthusiasts. The ideal candidates should have a strong understanding of the hospitality and travel industry in Japan, and should be ambitious for themselves and for the company’s growth (business mindset highly appreciated). We are seeking here agile and proactive minds which thrive in the ever changing e-Commerce environment. Take the lead and we will support your initiatives.
This full time position will be based in our Roppongi Hills Tokyo office:
• Building an elite task force, loving to inspire others through content and building wonderful relationships with our hotels
• Pro-active and effective communication with our hotels on a daily basis over the phone, slack, email and in person
• Building productive relationships with the different stakeholders in order to gain commitment so that the best content is produced and agreed on
• Your team and yourself will maintain, review and continually improve content (photos, videos & descriptions) that accurately reflects the hotels, their surroundings and popular activities nearby
• Ensure high-quality content by conducting regular website checks and maintaining internal tracking sheets
• Collect essential content by reaching out to the right team at the right moment way ahead of production delivery
• Identify, discuss and implement opportunities with the hotels that will help build their websites and marketing campaigns
• Deliver trainings/workshops to internal and external stakeholders on trends, how to optimize content, as well as the importance of complete content;
• Support the marketing and channel management teams when it comes to launch new campaigns and outreach initiatives
• Supporting other parts of the business by collecting information and coordinating among all stakeholders
Your Skill Set:
• Native in Japanese and fluent in English (Ideally in an additional Asian language), both written and spoken
• Experience in Account Management at an agency/Travel operator or in the content department in an e-commerce or hospitality or travel industry
• Excellent computer skills and the proactivity necessary to finding out the right information to make magic happen
• Being an independent and self-driven, high performing content marketer. You have an excellent eye for detail and can project manage from start to delivery
• Born Leader, Optimistic, positive, approachable, team player with an unshakable can-do attitude,
• People love you, you can communicate with anyone in a business manner. Phone, email or face-to-face, for you the mean is not as important as the message
• Growth seeker, ambitious. You are business focused and understand the needs of the hotels and central divisions when it comes to building a stronger hotel chain
• Knowledge on how SEO and online marketing works is a plus. Or at least the willingness to learn about it (we provide great trainings and external trainings with global digital players)
• Ability to travel around Japan when required