We are a recruitment firm based in Tokyo and focusing on TMT (Technology, Media, Telecommunication) industries. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who would like to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Exceptional sourcing skills
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong Internet Searching and Mining Skills
- Be willing to learn and absorb information quickly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must Speak English (Business Level)
- Someone who is not afraid of the phones and is willing to make daily calls. (This is not a sales position but requires a sales mentality)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with remote team.
- Experience with Google Apps, Word, & Excel and PowerPoint.
- Responsible for the overall management of recruiting process (End-to-End Recruitment), coordination with account / project to identify manpower needs, supervision and management of open positions in Job boards, interview/select, shortlist, and recommends candidates.
- Sources and recruits candidates to fill vacant positions thru the use of online recruitment portals, events, social media, and referrals, among others
- Maintains database of applicants; Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Determines applicant qualifications by CV Review / Interviewing; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Conducts and arranges one on one and/or panel Interview by coordinating schedules; arranges applicant’s travel; preparing applicant for the interview.